Sunday, February 18, 2018


NEWS: I just re-published the entire 3-part edition of this Biblical Novel with WestBow Press, a division of Thomas Nelson and Zondervan; It's completely revised and re-edited (following their editorial assessment) and with this beautiful new cover: I ordered an offset print order and it will be ready in 2 days, so I'm offering a pre-order sale: You can purchase a signed hard cover copy from me for only $16.99 +$3.00 S&H with credit card or PayPal via this secure PayPal link: https://py.pl/7bYobbyTtnH Be sure to put your mailing address. I should recieve my copies by the 11th and send yours right out to you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Also check out this novel's facebook page. AND it's hubpages hub.

No comments: